I’ve been tagged and I first want to apologize to allaboutlemon that it took me so long to respond to her tag. We’ve had internet issues and my computer was down. So, I’m It! I am, trust me. 🙂 Okay, here are the rules,
First, as with all awards, thank the person that tagged you, Thank you to allaboutlemon
Answer 11 questions sent by the tagger,
1. Why do I blog? To be honest when I started I was trying to find myself and figure out how to start my own business over the internet. Since being here at wordpress, I’ve met so many wonderful people and made so many friends, now I blog because I love you all so much.
2. Am I happy? Yes, very much so, I’m at a ‘right of passage’ stage in my life, and a growing period, therefore my definition of happy has changed over the years, I’ve finally reached a point where my life and my definition of happy are in alinement.
3. Do I feel loved? Yes, in fact, referring back to question 2, my definition of love has changed over the years and I’m in a place where I’m not just loving and being loved, I finally am getting to know love on a deep level.
4. What are my dreams? To help others who are lost, lonely, searching for a deeper connection to the Universe, to be at peace and to continue loving and being loved by the wonderful people in my life.
5. Describe myself in six words. I’m not good at this, so I asked my daughter (she’s 27 and has her own child) her response is: intelligent, spiritual, reflective, active, clean, sympathetic. I should clarify when she said clean, she meant I’m a clean freak, I’m one of those people who cleans house not because it’s dirty, but so it won’t get dirty.
6. What is my favorite animal and why? Well, I have 3 favorites, wolf, horse and large cats. My most favorite is a wolf. I’ve been honored with having 3 wolves as friends and companions for several years and they changed me and my perspective on the definition of ‘wild.’
7. If I were to have a pet what animal and why? Well, my most favorite animals are not pets, they’re friends, companions, etc. So if we’re talking just pet, a Rottweiler, they’re very gentle, calm and family oriented. Plus I just love big dogs.
When you read these words what comes to your mind in an instant and why?
8. Forest. The place where I grew up. My family owns a farms in the mountains of West Virginia and I played in forests a lot when I was a child. It was peaceful, safe and fun.
9. Sea. Swimming in deep warm salt water that lifts and carries me as I glide through the water and allows me to float along with the rhythm of the tides.
10. Coffee. AAAWWW. Coffee, comfort, warmth, peace, and a taste unequaled to any other. I have a true friend when someone will drink coffee with me.
11. Am I happy with the questions and glad that you tagged me? Absolutely. I love these awards and love being included in the games, the tags, and the fun.
Now I have to tag 11 people and give them 11 questions to answer. So, my tags are:
And…here are your 11 questions:
1. How does blogging add to your life?
2. What makes life worth living for you?
3. What is in your bucket list?
4. What is your favorite comfort food?
5. What is your favorite drink?
6. Do you like your birthday?
7. When you were in school were you a bully, nerd, preppy, or something else?
8. What is your favorite music?
9. What is your hobby (other than blogging) ?
10. What is your secret fear?
11. What melts your heart?