First I must thank Cindy at onemindmanydetours, she has an amazing blog, thank you Cindy xoxoxo
List 7 things about myself. So, I’ll try to think of 7 things I’ve not said in other blogs. Believe it or not, when I talk about myself in blogs, I’m telling the truth. Here goes,
1. When I’m very tired my Appalachian accent is much worse. I try very hard to speak eloquently, but when I’m tired, upset or sick, forget it, I revert.
2. During the summer of 2000, my daughter and I spent time in Israel with a group of people, working on a church and school damaged by bombs, neglect, etc. During that time we had many amazing experiences, I may do a series of blogs on that trip someday.
3. I love to eat, but I’m a horrible cook. I’ve taken online classes, watched videos, read cook books, talk to people who are good cooks, and I’m still bad.
4. My favorite color is purple
5. My favorite flower is Calla Lilly
6. I only drink alcoholic beverages if I like the taste, not because I like being drunk (I don’t!) and I’m not trying to kill any pains or bad memories. I also prefer the high end liqueurs (Glenfiddich is my favorite scotch)
7. I love music. Singing (I’m not that good) dancing (I’m pretty good), listening, (I’m a pro!) and I can play the piano, flute and piccolo.
Next nominate 15 blogs I follow and like, trust me, these nominees have amazing blogs.
snowmama I know snowmama personally, she’s an amazing wife, mother, and all around great woman.
Check out these blogs, they all offer something a little different.