First I must thank MoJo at MomentofJoy if you have not checked out this blog, please do so, there’s always something to inspire your mind and stir your heart on her blog.
Next, seven things about myself, I’ll be honest, I’m running out of interesting things to tell you, but I’ll give it a go:
1. I love plants and flowers. Our home is full of them year round.
2. My daughter and grandson live 1500 miles away (its a 2 day drive) so I don’t get to see them as much as I want, I miss them terribly.
3. I’m writing my first books (plural), I currently have 3 fiction books I’m working on and a Spiritual Self Improvement Book. I hope to have at least two of them published and available as e-books within the next 2-4 weeks.
4. I have a tattoo, however, I keep it covered most of the time, it has great spiritual significance to me and I probably will never get another one simply because of the deep significance of this one.
5. I hate aging physically. I fight to maintain my strength and agility, and I’ll probably have some cosmetic work done in the near future.
6. I am much more Spiritual than I ever write about in my blogs. I love Jesus deeply and this is based on profound personal experiences. I believe in angels, Saints, animal spirits and Spirits in general.
7. I love scary movies. Dracula, Wolfman, The Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon (although this one really isn’t scary. My favorite day of rest is rain or snow, wind, coffee, and a good scary movie.
And now my nominees for Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
All these blogs are worth reading and I follow them closely. Everyone enjoy and have an amazing Thursday!